|<< 8 API Reference||< 9.4 Version 4.0.4 April 4, 2012||Up: 9 Release Notes||9.6 Version 4.0.2 April 5, 2011 >||10 Index >>|
9.5 Version 4.0.3 June 23, 2011
9.5.1 Bug Fixes
- ticket:655 Integer values stored as doubles weren't being correctly coerced back to euphoria integers in translated code.
- ticket:656 Translated not_bits made incorrect type assumptions
- ticket:662 Switches with all integer cases, but with a range of greater than 1024 between the biggest and smallest were interpreted incorrectly.
- ticket:661 fixed translator linking to use comctl32 library on windows
- ticket:663 Translator -plat switch now uses WINDOWS instead of WIN.
- ticket:666 fixed to allow integers stored as doubles in be_sockets.c.
- ticket:654 removed internal use-only standard library routines and constants from the user documentation.
- ticket:667 Fixed optimization of translated IF when the conditions were known to be false.
- ticket:654 Removed from documentation the internal workings of Machine Level Access and reorganized Documentation.
- ticket:676 Changed search order for locate_file
- ticket:675 Fixed machine crash in splice when splicing an atom before beginning of sequence or after end
- ticket:665 Windows 95 and above is supported. For using sockets you must have Windows Sockets 2.2
- ticket:680 Fixed socket type checking.
- ticket:720 Fix propagation of public include among reincluded files
- Minor changes to eutest output to read its console output
- The interpreter and programs created with the translator (for WATCOM only) will now run on older versions of Windows that don't support sockets unless this program uses sockets.
- New math functions larger_of and smaller_of