|<< 8 API Reference||< 9.5 Version 4.0.3 June 23, 2011||Up: 9 Release Notes||9.7 Version 4.0.1 March 29, 2011 >||10 Index >>|
9.6 Version 4.0.2 April 5, 2011
9.6.1 Bug Fixes
- Fixed canonical_path performance issues introduced in 4.0.1.
- ticket:646 dir can now handle multiple wildcards on non-Windows platforms
- ticket:647 The version detection system has been improved so that all binaries use the same C header file, which should prevent the potential of mismatched versions.
- ticket:644 canonical_path leaves alone path components (and anything after them) with wildcards.
- Fixed compiler directives about functions that don't return. Removed some that were obsolete, and corrected for MinGW to use the GCC directives.
- ticket:648 Fix small memory leak from while loops
9.6.2 New Functionality
- The std\rand.e function, sample(), now implements both with replacement and without replacement sampling methods.